- Everyone is asked to assist in making campus a safe place by being alert to suspicious situations or persons and by reporting them as outlined below.
- If you are the victim of, or witness to, any criminal acts and/or violations of the law such as assault, robbery, theft, overt sexual behavior, etc., immediately contact the University Police Department by dialing 911 or (219) 464- 5430.
- Notify the University Police at extension 911 or (219) 464-5430 as soon as possible and supply them with the following information:
- Nature of incident
- Location of incident
- Description of person(s) involved
- Description of property involved
- If you witness a criminal act or whenever you notice a person(s) acting suspiciously on campus, immediately notify the University Police (911) or 161-5430 and give them the information outlined in #3 above.
- Assist the police when they arrive by supplying them with all additional information and ask others to do the same.