Information about the Restoration ProccessThe Chapel is closed for the summer for several restoration projects, including replacement of the clear windows on the main floor, replacement of piping to accommodate upgrades to the heating and ventilation system, and cleaning and repair of the Chapel organs. The Chapel’s summer worship takes place 8:30 a.m. Sunday mornings in the Valparaiso University Center for the Arts, Room 1519. A generous gift from the Rev. Mark and Kathy Helge is supporting the preservation and addition project. The Chapel of the Resurrection was dedicated on Sept. 27, 1959, and the University celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Chapel during the 2009-2010 academic year.