2:30 PM to 3:30 PM - Harre Union – Victory Bell Room
Attending: Rachel Rivera, Becky Klein, Kevin Ledbetter, Ben Acheff
Absent: Pilar Domer, Matt Hernes (vacation), Rich Miller
- Discuss talking to other institutions who have gone through the process.
- Start drafting letter to be sent out to departments.
- Discuss who we are going to contact from each department.
- Discuss what the discovery process should include.
- Start compiling a list of milestones.
- Please add anything else you feel needs to be discussed
- Rachel will arrange a visit to meet and talk with Purdue – Calumet which has recently completed a migration from Novell eDirectory to Active Diorectory
- Kevin will create a shared Google document to begin detailing questions or topics which should be discussed with the IT staff at Purdue. All members of the team are encouraged to contribute to the list of questions and topics.
- Tentatively, we would like to schedule the meeting for the afternoon of Tuesday, July 17.
- Becky mentioned it may be feasible to rent a van so all members of the team can drive together.
- Ben mentioned he want to set up a test lab cluster
- Kevin will investigate whether SAS may be a suitable application to test distributing with RemoteApp.
- Ben wants to start with Career Center lab converted to Windows 7
- Becky asked for a Google Doc to begin recording notes.
- Follow-up meeting after the Purdue trip to discuss findings and to begin setting timeline and milestones.
- Next meeting ? – Tuesday, July 17, 2012 – Trip to Purdue