Azariah Jelks is from Atlanta, Georgia and received her B.A. in English from Georgia State University. Her interest in homelessness and issues affecting the poor led her to law school. Her legal experience has been in civil rights, housing, and administrative law. As a result, she intends to pursue a career in civil rights.
Posts on Valpo Law Blog:
- Double Barred: Court Rules that Suits Dismissed for Failure to Prosecute May be Precluded by Res Judicata
- Court Rules Right to Marry Includes Choosing Whom to Marry
- No Attorney’s Fees for Surviving Family Members Under Indiana’s General Wrongful Death Statute
- Statute of Limitations for Family Medical Leave Act
- Disability Rights Victory: Court Allows Disabled Plaintiff a Second Chance at Litigation
- Online Gambling Lawsuit Flops Under the Illinois Loss Recovery Act