J.D. Candidate, 2016
Jonathan Joseph is a CPA with an MBA from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business. Prior to law school, he was a partner in an entrepreneurial venture and worked for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in New York City. Jonathan’s professional interests lie in business law with a special emphasis on tax law.
Posts on Valpo Law Blog:
- A Proper Proffer, After All
- Coffee, Tea, or Plea?
- Offensive Calculations
- Op/Ed: Exercising Your Right to Vote
- Of Course It Was Unsafe!
- The Importance of Administrative Exhaustion
- To Exclude or Not Exclude (Expert Testimony)
- The Not-So Merry Gentleman: A Critically Acclaimed Flop
- The Risk that the Tax Man Cometh
- As Long as You Ask Everyone
- Child Support Obligations: Custodial vs. Noncustodial Parents
- Bankrupt and Negligent Lawyering
- Offending the Ex Post Facto Clause