Good Morning 1L’s!
This email serves as a reminder that tomorrow September 24, 2015 the polls
will open for voting for the 1L SBA Faculty and Class Representatives.
The election begins tomorrow, September 24, 2015 at 8:00 am and ends at
4:00 pm. Please do take the time to vote so that you have a voice in
next year’s SBA priorities and directions. Below please find
directions for the voting.
1. Sign into your Westlaw account at lawschool.westlaw.com Click on
the TWEN link at the top of your page.
2. In the “My Courses” section of your TWEN page, you should see the
link “2015-2016 1L SBA Faculty and Class Representative Election”.
- Click this link and enter the password: (your password will be emailed to your Valpo email address)
click the “VOTE HERE” link on the left side of your screen. Click this link.
4. Once the page loads, under the title you should see the link “SBA Faculty and Class Representative Election”. Click this link.
5. Once the ballot loads, make your selection and hit the blue “finish poll”
- Vote 1 Person for Faculty Representative
- Vote 4 People for Class Representatives