So here is part 2!

On Sunday (the last day of our trip), we went to see Stonehenge and the Windsor Castle.
It was the perfect day for Stonehenge and I could not have been more blessed! The sun was shining bright on them and it seemed mystical and almost magical. I don’t think even words could describe how beautiful it looked so let me just show you a gallery of pictures!

Okay, so maybe I lied and it won’t let me upload a lot of pictures because they are too beautiful and high def. But, you do get the picture, right? It was an absolutely stunning day! I think this is one of the very few moments where my camera captured the complete beauty of the moment that is being taken.
The Stonehenge seems to remain a mystery on how and why it was created, but after my observations I have decided that each of those “tunnels” lead you to another dimension like Narnia, the Enchanted Forest from Once Upon A Time, or Hogwarts… I really wish!
Leaving my fantasies behind, it really was such a great and iconic thing to see and I was very glad to be able to experience that.

After Stonehenge we left for our final destination: the Windsor Castle.

What was really awesome about the Windsor Castle was that it is still used by the Royal family today. I was really hoping to casually bump into Queen Elizabeth, but sadly that did not happen. However I did get to see very neat things such as the Dollhouse display and the inside of the castle.
The dollhouse display had miniature furniture for every room! They were all so well made I couldn’t believe it. If I were a size of a thumb, I could definitely live there. Apparently the light and water actually work inside the dollhouse, so really, I actually COULD live there if I was like tiny Tom!
The inside of the castle was of course amazingly beautiful as always. Everything is so intricate and delicate. It’s always hard to believe that a human being was able to create such a thing! It’s really amazing to realize how skillful a person can be. I really wish I can show some pictures but they don’t allow pictures inside so I guess the only way you’ll be able to see it is if you join the Cambridge program or go see the Windsor Castle yourself (:

Castles weekend was something that I have been looking forward to since I signed up for the program and I can’t believe that it all happened so quickly. I loved every moment of it though and it got me excited for the following weekend that I had planned: a trip to Germany to see the Neuschwanstein Castle! This was one of the things I’ve wanted to do for a very, very long time and will give you the full details next time!

Until then,

Cheers!