The use of violence in conflict resolution is a benchmark defining
the regression of human culture and society.
As we continue to escalate violence in human relationships and social constructs we will become less civilized in our interactions with one another. We have reactivated our reptile nature within our cognitive and reasoning processes as violence becomes the norm in social interactions. Violence has become the reasonable end to the pursuit of self- interest.
This is reinforced in video game plot scenario.
We have constructed a video game market that contributes to an aggressive and amoral ethic!
Violent crime is on the rise among the youth of our society!
Have you ever wondered about the impact of conflict games on human behavior?
Why is the resolution of self interest always reduced to violent confrontation and physical conflict?
Is there a connection between this type of recreation and the lack of sensitivity and antisocial behavior we see in social interactions of youth in society?
- Have you ever wondered if the thousands of conflict games have an impact on social behavior?
- If little johnny sits and plays Auto theft IV eighteen hours a day will he go out and steal a car?
- Is gaming different than the violence in film?
- Is there a connection to gaming plot line and story development with violence and criminal behavior?
- Can video gaming influence social behaviors in society?
- How much of a influence can gaming have on the developing mind?
- What about teens and conflict resolution?
- Does the amount of gaming influence how teens socially interact?
- We will explore the impact these forms of entertainment can and will have on social behaviors and investigate their influence in social constructs .
- We will particularly focus in on anti-social behaviors and gaming influence in the outcomes of those behaviors.
Gods of War games suggest that we can solve problems by
destroying our adversaries.
There is a real connection between the violence we see in our social milieu and the obsession with violent conflict seen in the video gaming industry.
The concept of violence has a long history in the development of this culture.
To stop the violent tendency in humanity we must consider all forms of violent encounter as influential in the social behaviors of members of our society .
These video games influence how our children problem solve.
Dungeon and Dragons in social theory
We need to consider the impact of fantasy role games on
- Could a virtual AVATAR induce violent or deviant behavior?
- How far is too far in virtual realities?
- Can we confuse virtual reality with actual reality.?
- How real does virtual reality get?